Research is an ongoing process. Most of the time the output of a research project gets public at the end of it. We take here a different approach and show what we are doing along the way. Because of its basic and minimalistic character, the fanzine format allows to give a glimpse of the field material we produce. Of course it can be quite mysterious at first glance but each issue compiles different artefacts we are interested in.
What goes in?
- Short Texts
- Long Texts
- Table of Content
- Background info on Topics
- Links to Websites or further info
- Insights into the research Process
- Observation Photos
- Found Visuals (online or magazins) that connect
- Fragments and Impressions